2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unhurried.
4. Say “No” to projects that won’t fit into your schedule or that will
compromise your mental well-being.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time. Don’t lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.